This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Today’s Daily Getaway promotion (Week 1, Day 5) is offering 5 different packages at some popular hotels in Vegas. These include:
- 3 nights for 2-guests at Mandalay Bay in a 1 bedroom Sky View Suite (including tickets to Michael Jackson ONE a Cirque du Soleil® show at Mandalay Bay, dinners, and 50 minute massages at Spa Mandalay) for $1,700 (8 available)
- 2 nights in a suite at New York-New York (including tickets to Zumanity™ & dinner for two at Gallagher’s Steakhouse) for $475 (8 available)
- 3 nights in a suite at the Mirage for 2 (including dinners, show tickets, massages, and more for $1,750 (10 available)
- 4 nights at the Excalibur in a Contemporary Room (including 2 tickets to Criss Angel® Believe™ ORT he Blue Man Group & $400 dining credit) for $475 (7 available)
- Three nights at ARIA for 2 in a Sky Suite (including dinner, spa treatments, and transportation to/from the airport) for $1,700 (10 available)
While many of these are quite expensive, they include much more then just the hotel room. For example, the Mandalay Bay offer also includes 2 tickets to Michael Jackson ONE, 2 dinners for 2 people at a restaurant of your choice at Mandalay Bay with a maximum bill of $500 per dinner, 50 minute massage for each guest, and round-trip airport limo transfer. While this package costs slightly over $1,700 you can utilize up to $1,000 in dinner credits which is quite a lot of food and drink for 2 people! Overall, if you were going to partake in these activities anyways, this can provide you a great value for the hotel room, especially since it is a suite. I personally would not pay too much for a suite, or eat that much at dinner, or need a car service to and from the hotel, so not sure I’d personally get the value. It really depends on how you value all the extra items that come on top of the actual hotel room.
These packages do have an expiration date anywhere between December and January of next year and blackout dates do apply, so you need to ensure you’ll be able to make a trip to Vegas within the next 8-9 months.
This deal will go on sale at 1pm EST TODAY Friday April 8, 2016. I am not sure how popular these offers are, however, there are only 43 available in total so I expect them to go quite quick. Goodluck!