This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
We are now on week 2 of the Daily Getaways! The Daily Getaways run Monday through Friday and all offers go on sale at 1pm EST on their respective date. Keep in mind that many will sell out very quickly – within seconds. If you are eyeing an offer that has extremely limited quantities or you feel is a really good deal then I suggest being on your computer a few minutes prior and continuously refreshing your browser. You can read more about these Daily Getaways here.
Here is an overview of all the deals for this week:
Monday April 11: Wyndham Rewards Points
- 15,000 points for $150 (1,333 available)
Tuesday April 12: Universal Orlando Tickets/Packages
- Four (4) 3-Day Park to Park admission tickets to both Universal Studios Florida® and Universal’s Islands of Adventure for $850 (34 available)
- Private VIP Experience (1-day) for up to 12 people, priority entry to rides and attractions, and more for $3,500 (1 available)
- 3 nights’ stay, round-trip airfare, 3-day admission to 2 theme parks, and more for (for 4 people) for $2,397 (10 available)
Wednesday April 13: Expedia Voucher
- $1,000 Expedia+ Hotel Coupon and Gold Status for $650 (50 available)
Thursday April 14: Omni Hotel Nights
- 1 Night at an Exclusive Omni Hotel on a Friday or Saturday night for $235 (15 available)
- 2 Nights at a Premier Omni Hotel for a Friday or Saturday night check-in for $335 (38 available)
- 2 Nights at a Select Omni Hotel for a Friday or Saturday night check-in for $245 (41 available)
- 2 Nights at a Standard Omni Hotel for a Friday or Saturday night check-in for $160 (30 available)
Friday April 15: Caesar and Harrah’s Casino Hotel Packages
- 2 nights at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas (including dinner for two, two tickets to a Caesars Entertainment show of your choice, pool access, in-room Champagne, and round-trip transportation between hotel and airport) for $500 (10 available)
- 2 nights at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City (including gourmet dinner for two, in-room Champagne and round-trip limousine transfers between the airport and hotel) for $650 (5 available)
- 3 nights at Caesar’s Palace in a suite (including show tickets, a $200 dining credit, daily fitness center access, daily internet access and round-trip limousine transportation between hotel and airport) for$1,400 (10 available)
- 2 nights at Nobu Hotel in Las Vegas (including in-room tea service, dinner for two at Nobu Restaurant and Lounge, daily award-winning Qua Spa fitness center access, Garden of the Gods Pool and more!) for $590 (5 available)
- 2 nights at Paris hotel in a Red Room Premier (including dinner for two, Mandara spa treatments and more) for $350 (5 available)
- 2 nights at Rio Secco in a premium suite (including $100 dining credit, a round of golf for two at the award-winning Rio Secco Golf Club, limo transfers to and from Rio Secco Golf Club and round-trip airport transfers in Las Vegas) for $520 (5 available)
This week has some decent options. The Wyndham Reward points getaway will ultimately give you 1 free night at ANY Wyndham hotel property, so that could be a good deal depending on where you are looking to stay. I know the Expedia offer has been popular in past years. I personally think the Universal Orlando and Caesar/Harrah’s hotel packages are expensive, but you might find value in them depending on where you are looking to travel. And while I’ve never really considering the Omni hotel packages, there are times later in the year that I actually wish I purchased them, but I hate purchasing deals speculatively.
This week I will have a post every morning for detailing out the particular deal of the day and advising whether or not I think it is worth it. Enjoy!