This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Today’s Daily Getaway promotion (Week 2, Day 5) is offering many packages for Caesar and Harrah’s hotels in Las Vegas and Atlantic City at a discount. Whether or not it is a good deal really depends on the person and if the entire package is worthwhile to you or not.
There are 6 different hotel package options for purchase:
- 2 nights at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas (including dinner for two, two tickets to a Caesars Entertainment show of your choice, pool access, in-room Champagne, and round-trip transportation between hotel and airport) for $500 (10 available)
- 2 nights at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City (including gourmet dinner for two, in-room Champagne and round-trip limousine transfers between the airport and hotel) for $650 (5 available)
- 3 nights at Caesar’s Palace in a suite (including show tickets, a $200 dining credit, daily fitness center access, daily internet access and round-trip limousine transportation between hotel and airport) for$1,400 (10 available)
- 2 nights at Nobu Hotel in Las Vegas (including in-room tea service, dinner for two at Nobu Restaurant and Lounge, daily award-winning Qua Spa fitness center access, Garden of the Gods Pool and more!) for $590 (5 available)
- 2 nights at Paris hotel in a Red Room Premier (including dinner for two, Mandara spa treatments and more) for $350 (5 available)
- 2 nights at Rio Secco in a premium suite (including $100 dining credit, a round of golf for two at the award-winning Rio Secco Golf Club, limo transfers to and from Rio Secco Golf Club and round-trip airport transfers in Las Vegas) for $520 (5 available)
All of these packages include additional items, so you’ll have to check out the specific terms for each package to learn exactly what is included. From what I see, all of them include taxes and resort fees, so take that into consideration when pricing out whether or not it is a good deal for you.
I will personally be skipping this offer, but for those that like Vegas there might be some good packages rates. I suggest though placing your own value on the add-ons to see if the nightly rate at the hotel is actually worth it or not for you.
This deal will go on sale at 1pm EST TODAY Friday April 15, 2016. Quantities are extremely limited and I do believe this deal will go fast. If you are hoping to purchase one of the package deals I suggest getting to your computer a few minutes before the sale starts.