This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to take advantage of some great deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchant
- The IHG credit card is now offering a publicly available 70,000 point offer after meeting the minimum spend requirement
- Week 3 of the Daily Getaways starts this week – this includes deals at Diamond Resorts, Las Vegas Hotels, Hilton points, and Hertz points
- You can purchase Delta gift cards at 5% off from Raise.com
- If you are a Starwood/Delta Crossover Rewards member, you will receive double Delta miles on all SPG stays
- Between May 1 and September 5, 2016, you can earn at least 65,000 IHG points on all eligible stays depending on your targeted offer
- You can now purchase SPG points with a 25% bonus through April 30, 2016
- JetBlue has an awesome promotion where targeted members can receive 5,000 bonus points on every flight flown through June 30, 2016
- Through April 30, 2016, new and existing members can receive 20% off all Silvercar car rentals
- Earn cash back with every online purchase by downloading the Ebates cash back tool
- Here are all the currently active deals!
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!