This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
We are now on week 4 of the Daily Getaways! The Daily Getaways run Monday through Friday and all offers go on sale at 1pm EST on their respective date. Keep in mind that many will sell out very quickly – within seconds. If you are eyeing an offer that has extremely limited quantities or you feel is a really good deal then I suggest being on your computer a few minutes prior and continuously refreshing your browser. You can read more about these Daily Getaways here.
Here is an overview of all the deals for this week:
Monday April 25: Universal Studios Hollywood
- 2 day park tickets for 4 for $500 (87 available)
Tuesday April 26: Loews
- 2 nights at the Loews Regency New York in a suite for $1,000 (5 available)
- 2 nights at the Loews San Francisco in a bridge to bridge suite for $1,300 (2 available)
- 2 nights at in a standard room at one of these four hotels: Loews Miami Beach Resort (Miami Beach, FL), Loews Don Cesar Resort (St. Pete Beach, FL, Loews Royal Pacific Resort (Universal Orlando), or Loews Coronado Bay Resort (Coronado Bay, CA) for $325 (20 available)
- 2 nights in a standard room at one of these twelve hotels: Loews Annapolis Hotel, Loews Atlanta Hotel, Loews Boston Hotel Hotel, The New Loews Chicago Hotel, Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel, Loews Hollywood Hotel, Loews Madison Hotel in Washington, DC, Loews Minneapolis Hotel, Loews New Orleans Hotel, Loews Philadelphia Hotel, Loews Regency Hotel in New York, NY, Loews Santa Monica Hotel, Loews Vanderbilt Hotel in Nashville, Loews Ventana Canyon in Tucson, AZ, or Loews Hotel Vogue in Montreal for $275 (16 available)
- 2 nights at the Loews Miami Beach in a grand ocean front balcony suite for $1,000 (5 available)
- 2 nights at the Loews Santa Monica in an oceanview grand king suite for $950 (3 available)
Wednesday April 27: Alamo Car Rental
- $50 Alamo certificate for $25 (2,000 available)
Thursday April 28: Fairmont Hotel
- 6 nights at either of the Fairmont properties in Hawaii (Fairmont Kea Lani and Fairmont Orchid) plus breakfast for 2 for $1,800 (10 available)
- 3 nights at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess plus breakfast for 2 for $610 (10 available)
Friday April 29: Hyatt Points
- 24,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points for $260 (120 available)
- 30,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points for $330 (54 available)
- 72,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points for $775 (25 available)
- 40,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points for $415 (30 available)
This weeks actually has some great options, but extremely limited availability. If you have plans to visit Universal Studios Hollywood, this means you’ll only be paying $65.20 per day per person which is about a 30% discount from normal pricing. The Loews and Fairmont hotel packages can also be a great buy, but make sure to compare cost against the going rate as any other possible discounts, i.e., AAA rate. The Alamo certificates are worthwhile for those that rent with Alamo often, but remember that the entire certificate must be used in one rental. And the Hyatt points are by far the best value, but extremely limited quantities and chances of being able to purchase them are slim to none.
This week I will have a post every morning for detailing out the particular deal of the day and advising whether or not I think it is worth it. Enjoy!