This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to take advantage of some great deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchant
- You can now register for the Chase Freedom 5x rotating bonus points for Q2 – this includes grocery stores and wholesale clubs
- Here are the many ways to earn Hilton Gold status – one of the best mid-tier level status opportunities!
- Here are my top 6 favorite credit cards with limited time sign up bonuses for the month of April
- Hilton status match is confirmed where you can secure Hilton Silver, Gold, or Diamond status through March 2018 if you have status with another hotel’s loyalty program
- Here is everything you need to know about the three new JetBlue credit cards (2 personal and 1 business)
- You can now subscribe to Amazon on a monthly basis!
- A new Amex Offers just came out where if you spend $100+ at Staples.com, you’ll receive a $25 statement credit – this is a great offer that you should not miss!
- A new Starwood promotion was just revealed where you’ll receive bonus points between May 9 and July 31, 2016 for every stay of 2 or more nights – earn 2x points on all eligible stays, 3x points at Sheraton hotels, and an extra 1,000 points if you stay consists of a weekend night
- If you recently applied for the Hilton credit card with a lower sign up offer, make sure you call American Express and attempt to get a match to the highest offer ever!
- Through May 20, 2016, you can purchase JetBlue points with a 40% bonus offer
- Here are all the currently active deals!
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!