This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Todays’ Daily Getaway promotion (Week 4, Day 2) is offering a discounted rate at many Loews Hotels.
With this offer you can get:
- 2 nights at the Loews Regency New York in a suite for $1,000 (5 available)
- 2 nights at the Loews San Francisco in a bridge to bridge suite for $1,300 (2 available)
- 2 nights at in a standard room at one of these four hotels: Loews Miami Beach Resort (Miami Beach, FL), Loews Don Cesar Resort (St. Pete Beach, FL, Loews Royal Pacific Resort (Universal Orlando), or Loews Coronado Bay Resort (Coronado Bay, CA) for $325 (20 available)
- 2 nights in a standard room at one of these twelve hotels: Loews Annapolis Hotel, Loews Atlanta Hotel, Loews Boston Hotel Hotel, The New Loews Chicago Hotel, Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel, Loews Hollywood Hotel, Loews Madison Hotel in Washington, DC, Loews Minneapolis Hotel, Loews New Orleans Hotel, Loews Philadelphia Hotel, Loews Regency Hotel in New York, NY, Loews Santa Monica Hotel, Loews Vanderbilt Hotel in Nashville, Loews Ventana Canyon in Tucson, AZ, or Loews Hotel Vogue in Montreal for $275 (16 available)
- 2 nights at the Loews Miami Beach in a grand ocean front balcony suite for $1,000 (5 available)
- 2 nights at the Loews Santa Monica in an oceanview grand king suite for $950 (3 available)
I personally think the third and fourth offers are great deals, but I definitely would not pay between $475 and $600 a night to stay in New York City, Santa Monica, San Francisco, or Miami Beach. With that being said, those offers are for a suite and while I am sure paying for a suite directly at the hotel is much more expensive, I personally wouldn’t pay the extra cost. I know there are many folks though that place a high value on a suite, so in those scenarios it can definitely be a good deal.
The Loews Hotel in Miami Beach, although, is a participating hotel in the “Four Diamond Loews” sale. This is for a standard room and you get two nights for $325 total which is really good! When I looked at the Loews hotel site to compare regular rates at the Miami Beach location, most nights were $229/night + tax, or more. Ultimately, this can be a really good deal!
You can also stay a weekend at the Loews Boston Back Bay for as low as $275 (total for 2 nights). At $137.50/night including taxes that is a great rate for a nice hotel in one of the best neighborhoods in Boston!
Keep in mind though that the terms & conditions of the voucher state that there are blackout dates, so I’d call the hotel in advance to check this out. These vouchers are valid June 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017 although some specific hotels have different eligibility dates, so check the fine print.
This deal will go on sale at 1pm EST TODAY Tuesday April 26th. Remember, quantities are extremely limited so I suggest logging onto your computer a few minutes prior to the sale going live. I foresee these ones selling out within seconds due to low availability.
You can find out more about the Daily Getaway promotions here.