This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Since it is the last day of the month, there are a few promotions coming to an end. Many of these have been extremely lucrative and I want to ensure you do not miss the deadline by putting together a reToday is the last day to…
- Earn Free Money with Amazon! Amazon is offering a $5 credit when you reload your Amazon account with a $100+ gift card. Unfortunately though, this is a targeted offer, but many accounts I checked were eligible. You can reload your account here. Related blog post
- Earn Even MORE Free Money with Amazon! If you purchase a $75 or more Amazon gift card, you can receive a $15 bonus credit. This is a targeted offer and chances are if you’ve taken advantage of a similar offer in the past, you won’t be eligible this time around. To see if you qualify, you’ll need to sign into your Amazon account, click this link, and either you’ll see that you are eligible or a notice saying “Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer.” You can also go straight to adding a gift card to your cart and using the promotional code 0416GCARDS to see if it accepts the code. Related blog post
- Purchase SPG Points with a 25% Bonus. Purchase 20,000 points or more and you’ll receive a 25% bonus on points purchased (you’ll still receive a bonus on lesser quantities purchased, just a small percentage). While I wouldn’t suggest purchasing points speculatively, if you have an upcoming stay, this is definitely a way to possibly save some money. Related blog post.
- Take Advantage of Amex Offers. There are a few Amex Offers ending today. Here is a list of them:
- Hulu: Spend $10+, get a $10 statement credit.
- Hertz: Spend $150+, receive a $30 statement credit. Blog Post
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Spend $500, receive a $100 statement credit.
- Gump’s: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. (expires 5/1)
- Boston Market: Spend $15+, receive a $3 statement credit. Tweet #AmexBostonMkt (expires 5/1)
Do not forget about the promotions that are ending in just a few hours!