This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Being the beginning of the month, I was not surprised to see many new Amex offers pop up in my account over the past few days! With these offers you can receive a statement credit by using your registered American Express credit card at participating merchants. Unfortunately, most (but not all!) of these offers are not available via Twitter and can only be found on your AmericanExpress.com account. That means these offers are targeted and you’ll need to use the multiple browser trick to register for the same offer on multiple cards.
- Boxed: Earn 3x Membership Reward points. Expires 10/21/2016.
- Seasons 52: Spend $50+, receive a $10 statement credit. Expires 5/29/2016
- Tweet: #AmexSeasons52
- Tip: Can receive this statement credit twice. Each $50 purchase must be in a single transaction. Purchase a gift card in-restaurant to use at a future time.
- AmexTravel.com: Spend $500+, get 10,000 bonus points. Expires 6/21/2016
- Minted.com: Spend $200+, receive a $60 statement credit. Expires 6/6/2016
- Cole Haan: Spend $250+, receive a $50 statement credit. Expires 6/12/2016
- Big Lots: Spend $50+, receive a $10 statement credit. Expires 6/30/2016.
- The Honest Company: Spend $40+, receive a $10 statement credit. Expires 6/29/2016
- Tip: Valid at honest.com
- Wine Country Gift Baskets: Spend $50+, receive a $10 statement credit. Expires 6/30/2016
- Tip: Valid at winecountrygiftbaskets.com
- Allen Edmonds: Spend $250+, receive a $50 statement credit. Expires 6/19/2016
- Salvatore Ferragamo: Spend $750+, receive a $150 statement credit. Expires 6/7/2016
- 7 For All Mankind: Spend $250+, receive a $75 statement credit. Expires 6/15/2016
- Rebecca Taylor: Spend $250+, receive a $50 statement credit. Expires 7/2/2016
- Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes: Spend $25+, receive a $5 statement credit. Expires 6/30/2016
- Tweet: #AmexSoup
- DoubleTree Hotels & Resorts: Spend $175+, receive a $35 statement credit. Expires 6/30/2016
- Tweet: #AmexDoubleTree
- Tip: Only valid at DoubleTree Hotels & Resorts, not other brands under the Hilton chain. Your entire bill can be $175 or more, which includes tax, incidentals, etc.
- Petco.com: Spend $75+, receive a $25 statement credit. Expires 6/6/2016
- Tweet: #AmexPetco
- Tip: Valid online only.
- Orvis: Spend $50+, receive a $10 statement credit. Expires 6/30/2016
- Tweet: #AmexOrvis
- Tip: Valid in-store or online.
I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not. There are also limits to the number of people who can register so I suggest doing it now!
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.