This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Today’s Daily Getaway promotion (Week 5, Day 3) is offering 5 different packages at some popular hotels in Vegas. These include:
- Three nights in a Bellagio Suite + 2 tickets to “O”, dinner for 2, two spa treatments, and roundtrip airport transfer for $2,000 (9 available)
- Two nights in a Marquee Suite at MGM Grand Hotel and Casino + 2 one-hour massages, two tickets for KA by Cirque du Soleil, one dinner for 2, plus roundtrip airport transfer for $1,545 (8 available)
- Three nights in a one-bedroom suite at the Delano Las Vegas + tickets to Michael Jackson ONE a Cirque du Soleil® show at Mandalay Bay, 2 dinners for 2, two 50 minute massages at Bathhouse Spa, and roundtrip airport transfer for $1,750 (8 available)
- Four nights in a Tower Deluxe Room at Luxor + 2 VIP tickets to Blue Man Group and $400 food & beverage credit to be applied at select Luxor restaurants for $500 (8 available)
- Three nights at Circus Circus + breakfast and dinner buffet for 2, $75 voucher for The Steak restaurant, and 1-day passes for two to the Adventuredome Theme Park for $150 (8 available)
While many of these are quite expensive, they include much more then just the hotel room. For example, the Bellagio offer also includes 2 tickets to “O”, one dinner for 2 people at a restaurant of your choice at the hotel with a maximum bill of $400 (including alcohol, but not gratuity), spa packages that cannot exceed $500 total, and roundtrip airport limo transfer. While this package costs $2,000 you can utilize up to $900 in food and the spa! Assuming show tickets are $100 each (on the conservative side) and round trip taxi is about $60 total, you are ultimately “paying” $840 for the 3 night stay, or $280/night. Overall, if you were going to partake in these activities anyways, this can provide you a great value for the hotel room, especially since it is a suite and an expensive hotel to begin with. I personally would not pay too much for for a suite, or eat that much at dinner, or need a car service to and from the hotel, so not sure I’d personally get the value. It really depends on how you value all the extra items that come on top of the actual hotel room.
These packages do have an expiration dates and blackout dates do apply, so you need to ensure you’ll be able to make a trip to Vegas in less than a year.
This deal will go on sale at 1pm EST TODAY Thursday May 4. I am not sure how popular these offers are, however, there are only 41 available in total so I expect them to go quickly.