This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Hopefully you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Card Offers – Find all the credit card offers by category
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchant
- The Marriott Business Premier credit card is now offering a 100,000 point offer – best offer I’ve seen yet!
- A bunch of new Chime Card offers appeared which will save you some money, including Amazon
- Southwest has extended their schedule to book reservations through January 4, 2016 – this means you can now book for Thanksgiving, Christmas, December Holiday Vacation, and New years!
- The two Hilton American Express credit card offers are back with offering their highest offer ever!
- Purchase SPG points with a 35% discount – this could potentially help you save money on an upcoming stay – Unfortunately only those with the SPG credit card are eligible
- You can now get a 10,000 point bonus when referring your friends to the SPG Amex credit card
- Purchase Southwest points with a 50% bonus – not a good deal!
- Purchase Hyatt points with a 30% bonus – this could help you save money if looking to travel to specific properties during peak times
- The IHG “Accelerate” promotion is back, but it seems like only those with an address is Asia are eligible
- Here are all the currently active deals!
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!