This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Here is a list of all the currently active deals. These are always available on the “Current Promotions” tab at the top of the page, although I know many people do not always take a look at it and many times rely on blog posts or email updates to remind them of all the current offers. With that being said, this post will recap all active deals! This will include all previously written posts about limited time credit card promotions, airline promotions, hotel promotions, car rental/train/car service promotions, and miscellaneous deals!
All promotions ending within the next week have an expiration date highlighted in red.
- Enroll in the Platinum Challenge and stay 18 nights within a 3-month period to earn platinum status. Must call Starwood to enroll. No expiration date. Blog Post
- Starwood Exclusive Bonus – Check to see if you were targeted for a bonus offer ranging from bonus points, free nights, double nights/stays towards status, etc. Expires June 1, 2016. Blog Post
- For Starwood/Delta Crossover Reward Members, you can earn double Delta miles with every SPG stay. Expires June 30, 2016. Blog Post
- Earn 2x points on all stays of 2+ nights and 3x points at all Sheraton hotels of 2+ nights. For stays May 9 through July 31, 2016. Blog Post
- Purchase points with a 35% discount [only Amex SPG credit card holders are eligible]. Expires June 3, 2016. Blog Post
- Earn 2,000 bonus points after your first purchase of at least $30 or more with ScoreBig.com. No expiration date. Blog Post
- Status match to another status you have with another hotel loyalty program. Expires June 30, 2016. Blog Post
- Purchase points with a 100% bonus. Expires June 3, 2016. Blog Post
- Earn double points on all Hilton stays. Expires August 31, 2016. Blog Post
- Send Hyatt proof of status at another hotel chain and get matched to Hyatt Platinum or Diamond status. UPDATE: Currently only matching to SPG. No current expiration date. Blog Post
- Earn up to 75,000 bonus points – the more you stay, the more points you earn. April 1 through June 30, 2016. Blog Post
- Hyatt credit card holders can get a $30 food and beverage credit at Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels. Expires July 31, 2016. Blog Post
- Purchase Hyatt points with a 30% bonus. Expires June 15, 2016. Blog Post
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG):
- “Share Forever” promotion – targeted offers where you can earn at least 65,000 bonus points and a free night. Stays May 1 through September 5, 2016. Blog Post
- “Accelerate” promotion – targeted offers for those outside of the United States. Stays June 1 through August 31, 2016. Blog Post
- Purchase IHG points for .7 cents per point. No expiration date. Blog Post
- Potentially earn Spire status with the points earned from the credit card sign up bonus. No expiration date. Blog Post
- Book IHG PointBreak hotels for 5,000 points a night at participating hotels. Expires July 31, 2016. Blog Post
- If you have IHG status, you can receive Hertz status for free. No expiration date. Blog Post
- Club Carlson (Radisson, Park Plaza, Country Inn & Suites):
- Free night to those that have the Club Carlson credit card as of August 2015. Expires August 31, 2016. Blog Post
- Link your Marriott Rewards account to your Twitter or Instagram accounts and earn free points. No expiration date. Blog Post
- Register to win 1 of 1,000 free nights. Expires June 30, 2016. Blog Post
- Earn 2,000 bonus points per stay (starting with your 2nd stay), up to 10,000 points. Expires 5, 2016. Blog Post
- Earn 500 bonus Rapid Reward points by joining the Rapid Rewards Dining program. No expiration date. Blog Post
- Earn bonus Southwest Rapid Reward points by purchasing live event tickets through ScoreBig.com. No expiration date. Blog Post
- Purchase points with a 50% bonus. Expires May 30, 2016. Blog Post
- Earn up to 50,000 bonus miles based on the amount you spend directly on United operated flights – there are various offers of this promotion (and not everyone is targeted), so you’ll need to check your account to find your specific offer. Expires November 30, 2016. Blog Post
- American Airlines:
- Earn 5,000 points on every flight booked [Targeted]. Flight must be booked by May 6 for flights through June 30, 2016. Blog Post.
- Virgin America:
- Status match to another status you have with an airlines loyalty program. If you are then able to earn a certain number of points during that 90 day period you will keep your matched status through the end of 2017. No expiration date. Blog Post
Car/Train/Car Service Promotions:
- Amtrak: None
- GroundLink: Get 1,000 bonus points by using promotion code POINTS. This is for your first car service, then earn 1 points per $1 spent there afterwards. No expiration date. Blog Post
- New Uber members can get 1 free ride by signing up (up to $20 in credit) and the person referring them can also get 1 free ride if the referee signs up – you can sign up here. No expiration date. Blog Post
- Take the on-demand car service in Manhattan (south of 96th street) for a flat $10. No expiration date. Blog Post
- Gett: A new-ish car service (this Uber) where you can get a ride for a flat $10 to many places in Manhattan! You can also get a $20 sign up bonus for signing up via a referral link. No expiration date. Blog Post.
- Lyft: Take the on-demand car service in Manhattan (south of 97th street) for a flat $5. No expiration date. Blog Post
- Re-load your account with a $100 gift card and receive a free $5 credit. May 30, 2016. Blog Post
- Use your Discover points and receive $15 off a $15+ purchase (only need to use 1 Discover point, and only for Amazon Prime members). Expires December 31, 2016. Blog Post
- Use a registered American Express Membership Reward points and receive 2x points. Expires July 31, 2016. Blog Post
- Amex Statement Credit Offers: Check all of the current offers on this page, but here are some of the better, more popular offers:
- Spend $250+ directly with Carnival Cruise Line, receive a $75 statement credit.
- Spend $150+ with Hertz, receive a $30 statement credit. Expires June 30, 2016. Blog Post
- Get a 10% statement credit on your cable bill up to $30. Expires June 30, 2016. Blog Posts
- Get a 10% statement credit on your cell phone bill up to $30. Expires June 30, 2016. Blog Post
- Spend $95 at Warby Parker, receive a $20 statement credit. Tweet #AmexWarby. Expires July 6, 2016
- Spend $100+ at Staples.com, receive a $25 statement credit. Expires June 19, 2016. Blog Post
- Spend $175+ DoubleTree Hotels & Resorts, receive a $35 statement credit. Expires June 30, 2016.