This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to take advantage of some great deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchant
- If you are looking to go to Dublin, there are currently $300 fares on Delta!
- Through end of day tomorrow you can purchase Hilton points with a 80% bonus
- Southwest is offering targeted accounts the opportunity to earn the Southwest companion pass after just 5 roundtrip flights
- Through the end of the month you purchase Hyatt points with a 40% bonus
- Check your Amazon account to see if you received a $30 credit
- Hyatt credit card holders will receive a 10% rebate for all hotel reservations booked with points through October 31, 2016 (must register by August 31, 2016)
- JetBlue has extended their reservation system so you can now book flights through May 2, 2017
- Many new Amex Offers have been added where you can receive a statement credit at many popular stores, i.e., Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, Nike, Boxed.com, etc.
- Here are all the currently active deals!
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!