This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
An awesome new Amex Offer just came about where you can ultimately get a free years membership to Sam’s Club.
Both a Sam’s Business and a Sam’s Savings membership costs $45. So with this Amex Offer, all you have to do is spend $45+ on a membership and you’ll receive a $45 statement credit – thus costing you nothing for this membership! Even if you do not have a Sam’s Club nearby, you still might as well claim your free membership as you never know when you might be passing by one, or if you ever want to order something from online.
Registering for the Offer:
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to “Amex Offers & Benefits” section.
- Find the Sam’s Club Membership offer and click the “Add to Card” button.
- Save the offer sooner than before the enrollment reaches its maximum allotment
I absolutely love the American Express statement credit offers concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not. There are also limits to the number of people who can register so I suggest doing it now!
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.