This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Two new Amex Offers just came out where you can get a generous statement credit at both Sheraton and Ritz-Carlton hotels. And the best part of this offer is that it is available via Twitter, which means everyone is eligible and you can register all American Express credit cards you have!
Sheraton Amex Offer
Spend $250+ at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts and receive a $50 statement credit. The one caveat to this promotion is that it is only for stays at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts. All other hotel brands under the Starwood umbrella are excluded (i.e., St. Regis, Le Meridien, The Luxury Collection, W Hotels, Westin, Four Points, aloft, element, ). You can enroll in this offer by tweeting #AmexSheraton or by registering through your AmericanExpress.com account. This offer expires October 31, 2016.
Ritz Carlton Amex Offer
Spend $500+ at Ritz Carlton Hotels and receive a $100 statement credit. You can enroll in this offer by tweeting #AmexRitz or by registering through your AmericanExpress.com account. This offer expires November 30, 2016.
Things to Know
- Both offers are only eligible at hotels within the US and US territories. So a hotel stay in Europe, for example, will not trigger the statement credit.
- Both offers require you to book directly through the hotel. As long as you are paying the respective hotel directly you will be eligible for the statement credit. So booking and paying through Hotels.com, for example, will not trigger the statement credit.
- The Sheraton offers specifically states that it must be a single transaction to trigger the statement credit. So a $100 room one night and a $150 room a few weeks later will not work. It must be $250+ on a single bill charged to your registered credit card. The Ritz offer doesn’t specify a single transaction, so I am not 100% sure.
- For both offers, your total bill must be at least $250/$500, which can include all room charges, incidentals, taxes, etc.
- Both have limited enrollment, so register all of your cards NOW!
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can check out all the other current Amex Offers here. Enjoy!