This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to take advantage of some great deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchant
Giveaway: Leave a comment on this blog post to win a travel bathtub! Related blog post
- Details on the Chase Sapphire Reserve card are now available – hopefully the application like will be online tomorrow!
- Book a flight on points with Delta to Europe and receive an 18% discount on the number of points redeemed – must book by August 25 for travel September 23 through April 6
- Sign up for a Sam’s Club membership and make $20!
- There are currently a bunch of Amex Offers where you can save a ton of money on upcoming travel
- Book a $200+ hotel reservation through TripAdvisor and receive a $25 Amazon.com gift card
- Earn up to 3x points at select New York and New Jersey Starwood hotels
- Make sure to use your Club Carlson free night certificate before it expires
- Here are all the currently active deals
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!