This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
American Express just launched a great Amex Offers promotion where you can get a $50 statement credit with just a $150 AT&T purchase. And the best part is that you can take advantage of this offer 3 times! If you have AT&T service, this is literally $150 in free money! This offer seems to only be available via the AmericanExpress.com “Amex Offers For You” tab and seems to be targeted to just business credit cards.
Since I am not an AT&T customer, this offer has really no use to me (although I was targeted on both my Amex business cards!), but for those who have AT&T service this is awesome and I am super jealous! Remember though, it must be a $150 in a single transaction, so if your AT&T bill is less than that, make sure to pay next months bill in advance. Just pay $150 and you will be good to go. AT&T would love to have your money ahead of time! Also, this is only valid for paying your wireless bill or other service charges online directly with AT&T at att.com/smallbusiness or by phone at 1800-331-0500. Making $150 worth of purchases in store will not qualify. This offer expires December 1, 2016.
To register your Amex card to this promotion:
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab
- Find the AT&T Wireless offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.