This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Happy Labor Day!
Hope you all had a great week and were able to take advantage of some great deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchant
New Credit Card Offer: The Chase Sapphire Reserve card is now available and offering 100,000 points! This can be redeemed for travel for a minimum value of $1,500! The card also gives you $300 per calendar year to use on any travel related purchases (airfare, hotels, taxis, trains, etc.). You’ll also receive free global entry along with many other perks/benefits. You can learn more about the card, the sign up offer, and the perks in this blog post. To learn more, click the “Airlines Credit Cards” link on this Deals We Like page. This page lists all the current credit cards in their respective category.
- A week ago I took my 3 year old and 3 month old on their first mileage run – we actually had a blast going from Boston to Newark roundtrip in a day!
- Hyatt’s new Fall promotion just came out where you can earn up to 75,000 bonus points through November 30, 2016 – the more nights you stay at Hyatt hotels, the more points you’ll earn
- Targeted accounts can earn double Southwest points on all new reservations, this runs through November 18, 2016
- Here is everything you need to know about the $300 travel credit that comes along with the Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card
- A few new Amex Offers appeared last week where you’ll receive a statement credit at some popular merchants
- If you are an AT&T customer, check to see if you are eligible for the $50 statement credit from Amex Offers – you can take advantage of this offer 3 times which means you can ultimately get a $150 discount on your phone bill!
- Marriott just came out with their new MegaBonus promotion which will run September 15, 2016 through January 15, 2017
- Here are all the currently active deals
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!