This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to take advantage of some great deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of all the current credit card offers by category
- Free Money – Compiled list of the Amex Offers promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many popular merchant
New Credit Card Offer: The Chase Sapphire Reserve card is now available and offering 100,000 points! This can be redeemed for travel for a minimum value of $1,500! The card also gives you $300 per calendar year to use on any travel related purchases (airfare, hotels, taxis, trains, etc.). You’ll also receive free global entry along with many other perks/benefits. You can learn more about the card, the sign up offer, and the perks in this blog post. To learn more, click the “Airlines Credit Cards” link on this Deals We Like page. This page lists all the current credit cards in their respective category.
- Here are my top 10 questions and answers about the Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card
- Southwest is having a Thanksgiving week special for all booked by end of day Monday, September 26th
- If you registered for the JetBlue point match promotion a few months ago, but didn’t actually end up taking a flight, you can earn up to 3x JetBlue points for all flights traveled through November 16, 2016
- You can now link Marriott and SPG’s loyalty programs – this will allow you to transfer points freely between the two programs (1 SPG point = 3 Marriott points) and request a status match
- You can now transfer your SPG points to their new partner Avianca LifeMiles
- Through September 30th, sign up for the “Virgin Sports” newsletter and earn 500 Virgin America Elevate points
- Hyatt’s Twitter handle can come in extremely handy when trying to find Hyatt points + cash availability!
- Check out all of the currently active deals here
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!