This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Being the beginning of the month, I wasn’t surprised to wake up this morning to a few new Amex Offers. Unfortunately though, most of them are targeted so you’ll have to sign into your AmericanExpress.com account to see if you are eligible. And, if you have these offers on more then one American Express credit card, you’ll need to use the multiple browser trick to register for the same offer on multiple cards. Below is a roundup of some new offers that appeared this morning as well as some decent offers that popped up within the past few weeks.
- The Home Depot: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 11/1/2016
- Tip: Purchase a Home Depot gift card or another merchants gift card in-store to trigger the statement credit.
- Chewy.com: Spend $75+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 12/23/2016
- Century 21 Department Stores: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 12/26/2016
- The Washington Post: Spend $50+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 12/28/2016
- Design Within Reach: Spend $500+, get a $100 statement credit. Expires 12/27/2016
- Abt Electronics: Spend $500+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 11/3/2016
- Best Western Hotels: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 11/30/2016
- Tweet: #AmexBW
- Renaissance Hotels: Spend $200+, get a $40 statement credit. Expires 11/30/2016
- Tweet: #AmexRenHotels
- Brio Tuscan Grille: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 11/13/2016
- Tweet: #AmexBrio
- Kipling USA: Spend $125+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 11/15/2016
- Boston Market: Spend $15+, get a $3 statement credit. Expires 10/23/2016
- Tweet: #AmexBosMkt
I absolutely love Amex Offers and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not.
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.