This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Two new Amex Offer appeared yesterday which will most likely be very beneficial for many readers! Unfortunately though, they seem to be extremely targeted and there is no Twitter hashtag available. If you do have either of these offers available of more then one card, you’ll have to use the multiple browser trick to register for the same offer on multiple cards.
Out of all mine and my husbands card, I only had the Staples offer on one card. I big goose egg for the Hyatt offer.
- Spend $200 or more at any Hyatt property in the United States, and get a $60 statement credit.
- This offer expires December 31, 2016.
The charge must hit your credit card by the end of the year. So if you book a reservation now for 2017, unless it is a pre-paid reservation, the charge will not hit your credit card in time. Also, many Hyatt Places (and potentially other Hyatt’s) sell gift cards at the hotel, so you can go to the hotel (call ahead), purchase a $200 gift card and that should trigger the statement credit. At least it did last time there was a similar offer.
- Spend $100 or more at Staples (in-store or online), and get a $25 statement credit.
- This offer expires November 11, 2016.
Staples sells many other merchant gift cards as well as Visa gift cards both in-store or online. So even if you do not have any items to purchase at Staples, you can easily purchase a gift card to use at another store.
These are two great offers for those targeted. If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.