This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to take advantage of some great deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of all the current credit card offers by category
- Free Money – Compiled list of the Amex Offers promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many popular merchant
- If this is one of your favorite points and miles blogs, vote for me to rise to the top of the USA Today poll.
- Groupon is offering a $20 Target gift card for just $10 – although it is targeted
- There are a bunch of Amex Offers currently available to help you save money on travel – Hilton Garden Inn, Sheraton Hotels, Westin Hotels, Rtiz-Carlton, any airline (this one is awesome for those targeted!), Hilton, Best Western, Renaissance Hotels, Royal Caribbean, Aerolineas Argentinas, Loews Hotels, Groundlink, Home Depot (purchase gift card), Lowe’s (purchase gift card)
- There are two new Amex Offers that surfaced this week, although highly targeted – Hyatt and Staples
- The American Express Business Platinum card is now giving you 50% of your points back when you book with your preferred airline through their travel booking site! This makes the new 100,000 point sign up offer worth $2,000!
- Through October 21, 2016 you can receive a 100% bonus when purchasing Hilton points
- Check out all of the currently active deals here
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!