This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
A new Amex Offers promotion just came out where you can get a $30 statement credit with a $150+ purchase at Comfort Inn & Comfort Suites hotels in the U.S., including Puerto Rico. For those of you that stay at this hotel chain, this is a great promotion where you can essentially get up to 20% off your stay! Unfortunately though, this offer is only available through your AmericanExpress.com account (no Twitter hashtag yet), and is targeted. If you want to register multiple cards for this offer, make sure to check out the multiple browser trick first.
To enroll in this offer:
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab. Find the Comfort Inn & Comfort Suites offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button (although once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards, so make sure to read this post first to learn how to sync multiple Amex cards with your AmericanExpress.com account)
- Spend $150+ at the hotel chain – your total bill must be at least $150 which can include all room charges, incidentals, tax, etc. The transaction must hit your credit card by December 31, 2016!
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can check out all the other current Amex Offers here. Enjoy!