This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
American Express just launched a new Amex Offers where if you spend $200+ at Newegg.com you’ll get a $25+ statement credit. For those who do not shop at Newegg there is an opportunity to purchase a gift card for another store and still get the $25 statement credit. This can result at a 12.5% savings at another store. For example, you can purchase gift cards for American Airlines, Carnival Cruise, AMC Theater, JCPenney, Hyatt, Royal Caribbean, Maggianos, Gap, Old Navy, Kohl’s, KMart, Footlocker, etc. This offer is valid through December 31, 2016. The best thing about this offer is that everyone is eligible!
To enroll in this offer:
There are actually three ways to enroll in this offer.
- AmericanExpress.com: Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab. Find the Newegg offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button (although once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards, so you’ll need to set up a Twitter account to save the offer to the rest of your Amex cards or read this post to learn how to sync multiple Amex cards with your AmericanExpress.com account)
- Online registration: There is actually a dedicated site to this offer where you can enroll in this offer by entering your personal information and credit card number. You will need to enroll separately for every American Express credit cad you have. Register here.
- Twitter: Sync your American Express credit card to Twitter (you can do that here). If you are not sure which card is currently synced with your account, you can unsync and then re-sync. Tweet #AmexNewegg
To take advantage of this promotion, you’ll need to spend $200 or more on a single transaction with your registered American Express credit card. If you are looking to purchase gift cards, Newegg only allows you to purchase the same gift card once every 48 hours. So if you are looking to purchase multiple $200 Carnival Cruise gift card, for example, then you’ll just need to wait a few days in between transactions.
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can also check all current American Express statement credit offers here.