This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to take advantage of some great deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Free Money – Compiled list of the Amex Offers where you will receive a statement credit at many popular merchants
- Remember to Vote for Deals We Like for your favorite points and miles travel blog!
- Here are my top 5 credit card offers for the month – some are expiring soon!
- Link your Visa credit card to your La Quinta account and receive 1,500 bonus points
- Earn double or triple Delta miles with every Starwood stay through December 31, 2016
- Purchase a years membership to BJ’s Wholesale Club for essentially $15
- For every $10 you spend at Panera Bread, Burger King, Papa Johns, and Dunkin’ Donuts you’ll earn 500 bonus Membership Rewards points – you can earn up to 6,000 bonus points in total!
- Amazon has already announced some great Black Friday deals – more deals to come over the next few weeks!
- Southwest Airlines has extended their reservations system and you can now book through May 8, 2017
- Spend $1,595 and receive the Southwest Companion Pass, $1,800 worth of Southwest points, AND a 7-night stay at a Marriott hotel – you can learn more about this amazing offer here!
- IHG announced their new PointBreak hotels where you can stay at select properties for just 5,000 points a night!
- Many new Amex Offers have surfaced over the past week. Some more popular ones include:
- Here are all the currently active deals
Keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!