This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Over the past week a ton of new Amex Offers have surfaced – you can read more about them here and here. And fortunately even more offers popped up today as well! Most of these new offers are only available through your AmericanExpress.com account (meaning they are targeted, but seem to be widely available) and you’ll need to use the multiple browser trick to register for the same offer on multiple cards.
- Telecharge.com: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2016
- eBags: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 2/8/2017
- Robert Graham Clothing & Accessories: Spend $200+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 2/8/2017
- Fortunoff Backyard Store: Spend $300+, get a $60 statement credit. Expires 2/8/2017
In my opinion these are just okay, nothing spectacular. But if you happen to be shopping at any of these merchants a few extra dollars back in your pocket is always nice!
Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not.
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.