This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
While I already wrote about the awesome Staples Amex Offers this morning, there are many more offers that were loaded as well which will save you money over the next few months! If you follow me on Twitter, you probably noticed that I was tweeting out these offers at just shortly after the new offers were announced at 4am! Fortunately, many of these new offers are available via Twitter which means everyone is eligible – I included the hashtag where available. For those that do not have a Twitter hashtag, you’ll have to sign into your AmericanExpress.com account to see if you are eligible. And, if you have these offers on more then one American Express credit card, you’ll need to use the multiple browser trick to register for the same offer on multiple cards.
- Staples: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2016.
- Tweet: #AmexStaples
- Tip: For online purchases only. Purchase a gift card (staples, other merchant, Visa, etc.) to trigger the statement credit.
- Etsy: Spend $40+, get a $8 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2016.
- Tweet: #AmexEtsy
- Cole Haan: Spend $200+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2016.
- Tweet: #AmexColeHaan
- Bulgari: Spend $500+, get a $100 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2016.
- Wayfair.com: Spend $100+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 1/11/2017.
- Everything But Water: Spend $150+, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 1/16/2017.
- Tip: Valid in-store and online.
- Minted.com: Spend $100+, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 12/12/2016.
- HSN: Spend $30+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2016.
- Tervis: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 2/11/2017.
- The Art of Shaving: Spend $125+, get a $35 statement credit. Expires 1/31/2017.
- Tatcha.com: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 1/11/2017.
- Robert Graham Clothing & Accessories: Spend $200+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 2/8/2017.
- App Store, iTunes, iBooks: Spend $5+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2016.
I absolutely love Amex Offers and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not.
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.