This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Amex Offer just launched a great promotion where you can ultimately get a $50 statement credit in total by paying your Verizon bill with your registered American Express credit card. Unfortunately though, these are targeted promotions and only available through your AmericanExpress.com account, not Twitter. This means you must check your account to see if you are eligible. Even though both my husband and I are Verizon people, neither of us were targeted on any of our cards! My mom, however, was targeted on all her cards. Seems like there is a 50/50 chance and no rhyme or reason.
Make a $100+ purchase in a single transaction at verizonwireless.com or by calling 1-866-804-6848 and receive a $25 statement credit. You can receive this statement 2 times per registered Amex card! If your Verizon bill is less then $100 for the month, just make sure to pay next months bill in advance. You can go ahead and schedule a payment in advance for the $100 both online and over the phone. Making $100 worth of purchases in-store will not qualify. This offer expires February 21, 2017.
If you were targeted for this offer and do not have a Verizon phone, find a friend or family member and see if you can pay it forward by paying their bill with your card and have them pay you back. Or maybe you can even split the profit in half! I know I did that with the AT&T Wireless promotion. I had the offer on my cards but not an AT&T customer.
To register your Amex card to this promotion:
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab
- Find the VerizonWireless.com offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button
- I’d go ahead and save the offer sooner then later as you never know when it will hit maximum enrollment!
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.