This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Here is a recap of every Cyber Monday deal that I’ve written about over this past week. While most of them end tonight, there are a few that last through the week. Keep in mind through that many of the hotel deals aren’t necessarily a “deal” and many times match the AAA rate. Make sure to check all available rates to ensure you are in fact getting the best deal available!
Chain Hotel Cyber Monday Deals
- InterContinental Hotel Group (IHG): IHG launched a week full of “Cyber Week deals”. The first deal allows you to purchase IHG points with a 100% bonus. This promotion will go through December 2, 2016. Related blog post
- Hyatt: Get up to 25% off hotels booked through November 29, 2016. With this sale you’ll be able to book hotels a full year in advance, but you are limited to just hotels in the U.S. and Latin America. Related blog post
- Starwood: The “Biggest Sale of the Year” will give you up to 35% off your stay for stays through September 4, 2017. You just need to book by December 4, 2016. Related blog post
- Marriott: Through end of day today, you’ll be able to book a Marriott hotel for as low as $79/night! This is for stays between December 9, 2016 and January 16, 2017 (or March 31, 2017 for hotels in Europe and September 2017 for the Middle East and Africa). Related blog post
- Wyndham: Receive up to 40% off at Wyndham Grand and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts. This sale requires a two-night stay minimum and is valid for travel through March 31, 2017. Related blog post
- Club Carlson: For stays booked TODAY ONLY, receive 15% off a 1 night stay and 30% off a 2+ night stay. This is for travel through March 31, 2017. Related blog post
- American Express Hotels: Book hotels up to 50% off. You must book by end of day for travel January 9 through February 9, 2017. Related blog post
Airline Cyber Monday Deals
- American Airlines: Earn up to 120,000 bonus miles when purchasing American Airline miles. This is an extra 20,000 miles on top of the already announced bonus due to Cyber Monday. You can purchase points here. Related blog post
- Delta: Book an award flight on Delta for as low as 5,000 miles one-way. Related blog post
- Virgin America: Book a flight through end of day today, and get 15% off fares for travel on Tuesday and Wednesday and 30% off fares for travel on Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. This is for travel December 10, 2016 through March 4,2017. Related blog post
Other Travel Cyber Monday Deals
- Amtrak: 30% off all train fares. Book here. Related blog post
For those that were able to get on some good Cyber Monday travel deals, enjoy!