This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Many more Amex Offers were loaded in the middle of the night which will save you money over the next few months! You probably saw me Tweeting away at about 4am (thank you baby boy deals for waking up a million times in the middle of the night to allow me to check all deals!). Fortunately, all of these new offers are available via Twitter which means everyone is eligible. You’ll want to register for these offers ASAP as they will hit maximum enrollment sooner than later.
- Sears.con: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2016
- Tweet: #AmexSears
- Tip: This is only for purchases made online. Gift card purchases made online code as Kmart and will NOT trigger the statement credit.
- The Container Store: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2016
- Tweet: #AmexTCS
- Tip: Purchase a gift card in-store to use at a future time
- Pier 1: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 1/28/17
- Tweet: #AmexPier1
- Tip: Valid in-store or online. Purchase a gift card in-store.
- Five Guys: Spend $20+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2016
- Tweet: #AmexFiveGuys
- Tip: Purchase gift card in-store to use at a future time.
- Fed Ex: Spend $10+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 1/31/2017.
- Tweet: #AmexFedEx
- Tip: Valid in-store and online.
- Olive Garden: Spend $40+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 1/31/2017
- Tweet: #AmexOliveGarden
- Tip: Purchase a gift card in-store. In-store, if you purchase a $50 gift card, you’ll receive a $10 bonus gift card to use between 1/2/17 and 3/31/17. Gift cards can also be used at Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, Bahama Breeze, The Capital Grille, Seasons 52, Eddie V’s and Yard House.
I absolutely love Amex Offers and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not.
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.