This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Being the first of the month, I was not surprised to see many new Amex Offers loaded in the middle of the night. These offers will definitely save you money over the next few months, but make sure to save them to your account soon before they hit maximum enrollment. Unfortunately, it looks like most of these offers are only available through your AmericanExpress.com account so to see if you are eligible. And, if you have these offers on more then one American Express credit card, you’ll need to use the multiple browser trick to register for the same offer on multiple cards. If an offer is available via Twitter, I’ve included the hashtag to use.
- Lowe’s: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2016
- Tip: Lowe’s sells many merchant gift cards in-store, so purchase a $50 gift card and it will trigger the statement credit.
- Intermix: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 1/30/2017
- Tip: Purchase a gift card in-store to use at a future time
- Sak’s Fifth Avenue: Spend $450+, get a $100 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2016.
- Tip: Purchase a gift card in-store to use at a future time.
- Super Soccer Stars: Spend $200+, get a $60 statement credit. Expires 2/1/2017.
- Under Armour: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2016.
- GNC: Spend $50+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2016.
- Tip: Only online purchases are eligible.
- Royal Caribbean: Spend $450+, get a $100 statement credit. Expires 1/15/2017
- Tip: Valid for one or more transactions at royalcaribbean.com
- Reebok: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2016
- Tip: Valid in-store or online.
- 7 For All Mankind: Spend $300+, get a $100 statement credit. Expires 1/16/2017.
- Tip: Valid “7 For All Mankind” stores or online, not eligible at third-party retailers that sell this brand.
- NARS Cosmetics: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 1/15/2017
- Tip: Valid online only.
- ECCO: Spend $150+, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 1/25/2017.
- Tip: Valid online only.
- Alitalia: Spend $800+, get a $160 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2016.
- Baer’s Furniture Co: Spend $500+, get a $150 statement credit. Expires 2/1/2017
- Tip: Valid for one or more transactions in-store or online at baers.com.
- La Quinta Hotels: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 1/31/2017.
- Tweet: #AmexLaQuinta
- Tip: The transaction must hit your card by this date, not just making the reservation. If it is a pre-paid reservation that charges your card immediately, it should trigger the statement credit.
- Orchard Supply Hardware: Spend $40+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2016.
- Tweet: #AmexOSH
- Hamilton Jewelers: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2016.
I absolutely love Amex Offers and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are eligible, but Target REDCard is not.
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.