This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Back in October I wrote about a pretty awesome Hilton promotion where targeted Hilton American Express credit card members (those that have the no annual fee version of the card) were given the opportunity to earn a free night certificate with Hilton. With this promotion, all you have to do is spend $1,000 on your card through December 15, 2016. This is a reminder that the expiration date is quickly approaching and if you are eligible for this offer and have not yet his the minimum spend threshold yet, I highly suggest doing so! This free night certificate will give you one weekend night free at any Hilton property. You’ll first need to register for this offer by entering your American Express username and password.
While my husband and I both have this card, I am the authorized user on the card so was not eligible for this offer. My husband, on the other hand, was eligible to enroll and quickly put $1,000 on the card. He received an email from Hilton (subject line = “Your Reward Certificate has arrived!) just a week or two after he hit the $1,000 spend. The certificate expires exactly 1 year after the certificate is issued.
Things to know:
- Make sure to register for this promotion
- The free night certificate is valid for a weekend night only
- The certificate is valid for 1 year from the date issued
- You must spend $1,000 on the card by December 15, 2016
- This is a targeted offer, but you still should check your eligibility
- Authorized users are not eligible
- Most properties are included, but there are a few excluded hotels
Overall, a great offer for those that can take advantage! What Hilton hotel will you be using this at?