This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to take advantage of some great deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Credit Cards – The best credit card offers available to maximize your free travel!
- Promotions – The most up to date hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Free Money – Compiled list of the Amex Offers where you will receive a statement credit at many popular merchants
- Purchase AirBnB gift cards from Amazon at a 20% discount
- Purchase many popular merchant gift cards from Amazon with a 20% discount, these include: , JCPenney, TGI Fridays, Old Navy, Panera, The Children’s Place, Spa Finder, Destination Maternity, Regal Cinemas, and PETCO
- Here is a video of a women getting dragged off a plane!
- Chase Freedom has announced their Q1 and Q2 category bonuses where you’ll receive 5% cash back
- Shop online and receive the following bonuses:
- Here is everything you need to know to compare the similarities and differences of the Chase Sapphire Reserve and Chase Ink Preferred
- I was approved for another Chase credit card despite being over Chase’s “5/24” rule!
- Here are all the currently active deals
Keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!