This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to take advantage of some great deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Credit Cards – The best credit card offers available to maximize your free travel!
- Promotions – The most up to date hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Free Money – Compiled list of the Amex Offers where you will receive a statement credit at many popular merchants
- Here are the best credit cards to maximize the points received from gas and grocery purchases
- Many new Southwest Airline routes were announced throughout the US and Caribbean
- Southwest has changed it’s mind and will now allow hotel points transferred into Southwest to count towards the Companion Pass (through March 31, 2017)
- You can now book Southwest flights through August 14, 2017
- Earn triple points on all British Airways flights through March 31, 2017
- IHG is changing the hotel categories for many hotels (most going up a category or two) on January 15th, book affected hotels now
- Save money on grocery shopping with Ibotta, plus $10 free for new users
- If you already have the Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card, you’ll need to manually request the Priority Pass Membership for airport lounge access
- The 100,000 point sign up offer for the Chase Sapphire Reserve card is ending soon on January 11th – online applications will be 50,000 points starting thereafter (still can get the 100k offer in-branch)
- Here are all the currently active deals
Keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!