This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Amex Offers is offering a way to purchase Hilton gift cards for slightly cheaper. Purchase a $75+ gift card, receive a $5 statement credit. Quite honestly, based previous Amex Offers, I would have expected a higher statement credit, but I guess something is better then nothing. And this is specifically on gift card purchases which is rare and typically requires some roundabout method to purchase gift cards at a discount. I personally saw this offer on every single one of my American Express accounts, so it is widely available.
This is a one time statement credit per registered card. You must make your purchase at americanexpress.com/hiltongiftcard by April 30, 2017. I do not suggest purchasing gift cards to use at international property where there is a currency conversion.
To enroll in this offer:
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab. Find the Hilton Gift Card offer and make sure to select the “Add to Card” button. Although once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards. Read this post first on how to use the multiple browser trick to save the offer to all your American Express credit cards.
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can check out all the other current Amex Offers here. Enjoy!