This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
There are many Amex Offers ending at the end of the month so I wanted to make sure you are all aware of some popular merchants where you can earn a statement credit on purchases you might be making anyways. I also included offers ending in February as there are many ending right at the beginning of the month. For each merchant, I’ve added a hashtag if it is available through Twitter and included some notes on how to maximize. If you are not familiar with these amazing statement credit opportunities, take a look at these prior posts (the official series documenting all Amex Offers things to know).
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
American Express Offers Expiring in January
- Furnitureland South: Spend $1,000+, get a $200 statement credit. Expires 1/31/2017
- Cell Phone Bill: Receive 10% back as a statement credit on your US cell phone bill. Expires 1/31/2017.
- Tip: This is valid for AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, and Verizon. You can receive a total of $30 back in statement credits.
- Sam’s Club: Receive a 10% statement credit, up to $250. Expires 1/31/2017. Blog Post
- The Art of Shaving: Spend $125+, get a $35 statement credit. Expires 1/31/2017.
- Fed Ex: Spend $10+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 1/31/2017.
- Tweet: #AmexFedEx
- Tip: Valid in-store and online.
- Olive Garden: Spend $40+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 1/31/2017
- Tweet: #AmexOliveGarden
- Tip: Purchase a gift card in-store. In-store, if you purchase a $50 gift card, you’ll receive a $10 bonus gift card to use between 1/2/17 and 3/31/17. Gift cards can also be used at Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, Bahama Breeze, The Capital Grille, Seasons 52, Eddie V’s and Yard House.
- Intermix: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 1/30/2017
- Tip: Purchase a gift card in-store to use at a future time
- La Quinta Hotels: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 1/31/2017.
- Tweet: #AmexLaQuinta
- Tip: The transaction must hit your card by this date, not just making the reservation. If it is a pre-paid reservation that charges your card immediately, it should trigger the statement credit.
American Express Offers Expiring in February
- GroundLink.com: Spend $150+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 2/4/2017
- eBags: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 2/8/2017
- Robert Graham Clothing & Accessories: Spend $200+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 2/8/2017
- Fortunoff Backyard Store: Spend $300+, get a $60 statement credit. Expires 2/8/2017.
- Tervis: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 2/11/2017.
- Robert Graham Clothing & Accessories: Spend $200+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 2/8/2017.
- Super Soccer Stars: Spend $200+, get a $60 statement credit. Expires 2/1/2017.
- Baer’s Furniture Co: Spend $500+, get a $150 statement credit. Expires 2/1/2017
- Tip: Valid for one or more transactions in-store or online at baers.com.
- Fanatics.com: Spend $100+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 2/6/2017
- Oceania Cruises: Spend $500+, get a $150 statement credit. Expires 2/28/2017.
- Tip: Must book cruise by 2/28/17 but can travel a later date.
- Adorama: Spend $250+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 2/22/2017
- Tip: Valid in-store or online.
- Legal Seafoods.com – Gourmet Gifts: Spend $150+, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 2/19/2017
- Tip: This is for purchases at shop.legalseafoods.com only, NOT in-restaurant transactions. However, it looks like you can purchase gift cards online to then use at the restaurant. As long as this is processed by their same online system, it should trigger the statement credit.
An entire list of all the current Amex Offers is available here.