This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Happy Sunday! I just got home from a nice vacation at the Hyatt Ziva Cancun so last week’s posts were sparse. In case anyone is looking for a nice relaxing beach vacation, I highly recommend the hotel!
Hopefully though you all had a great week and were able to take advantage of some great deals and promotions. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Credit Cards – The best credit card offers available to maximize your free travel!
- Promotions – The most up to date hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Free Money – Compiled list of the Amex Offers where you will receive a statement credit at many popular merchants
- Here is a list of all of the Amex Offers ending soon, especially this awesome money making deal from Sam’s Club
- New IHG PointBreak Hotels are available to book starting tomorrow – free night for only 5,000 IHG points!
- For reservations booked by February 12th, you can get a 15% discount on the “cash” part of an IHG Points + Cash reservation
- With the Amex Platinum credit cards, you can get status to 3 different hotel chains!
- Here are all the currently active deals
Keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!