This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
I woke up this morning to see an awesome offer in my Amex Offers! Spend $1,000+ on Air France, earn 20,000 Membership Rewards points! To receive this bonus, you must book directly with Air France online at airfrance.us or via the Air France mobile app. Reservations made by phone or physical locations will not trigger the reservation. Also, purchasing Air France’s Flying Blue miles will not qualify.
To enroll in this offer:
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab. Find the Air France offer and make sure to select the “Add to Card” button (although once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards, so you’ll need to read this multiple tab trick post first to learn how to register multiple Amex cards with your AmericanExpress.com account)
- Spend $1,000+ with Air France on your registered credit card. This can be on ONE OR MORE transactions and they must hit your credit card by April 14, 2017! This does not mean you need to actually travel by this date, just have the flight paid for and hit your card by then.
For those that were going to pay for a flight via Air France, this is an awesome opportunity! 20,000 American Express Membership Reward points is worth a little less then $400. Although some might receive even more value depending on how you like to redeem your points. I value this promotion at a 40% discount if you book a $1,000 flight on the nose!
Remember though, if you book your flight with an American Express credit card, you will not receive all the travel benefits as booking with a Chase credit card for example. Amex does not have the same trip delay, luggage reimbursement, etc. benefits that Chase and many other cards have. So just keep that in mind.
For those that are able to take advantage of this offer, enjoy! I also recommend enrolling sooner than later to ensure it does not reach maximum capacity.
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can check out all the other current Amex Offers here. Enjoy!