This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Many more Amex Offers were loaded in the middle of the night which will save you money over the next few months! If you follow me on Twitter, you’ll probably notice that I was tweeting out some of these offers within a few minutes after they were announced. I guess the one perk of having a 9 month old is that being up at 2am had been a regular occurrence and I’m able to check the offers right away!
Fortunately, many of these new offers are available via Twitter which means everyone is eligible – I included the hashtag where available. For those that do not have a Twitter hashtag, you’ll have to sign into your AmericanExpress.com account to see if you are eligible. And, if you have these offers on more then one American Express credit card, you’ll need to use the multiple browser trick to register for the same offer on multiple cards.
Stay tuned to some future tips and tricks on how to maximize these offers!
- Big Lots: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 4/30/2017
- Tip: Valid in-store or online.
- Park City Mountain Resort: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 3/3/31/2017
- Tip: This is the 2nd time this winter we’ve seen this offer. This is valid for one or more transactions online at parkcitymountain.com.
- BobbiBrown.com: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 5/31/2017.
- Blurb.com: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 5/1/2017.
- BrooksRunning.com: Spend $125+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 5/23/2017.
- McCormick and Schmicks: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 4/30/2017.
- Tip: Valid in restaurant only. Purchase a gift card for a future visit.
- The Breakers Palm Beach: Spend $500+, get a $100 statement credit. Expires 6/30/2017.
- Tip: Must spend a minimum of $500 on your bill, which includes room rate and other charges billed to your room.
- Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa: Spend $500+, get a $100 statement credit. Expires 7/31/2017.
- Tip: Must book directly with the hotel. $500 can include nightly room rate and other charges billed to your room.
- Undercover Tourist: Spend $150+, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 5/31/2017.
- Tweet: #AmexUCT
- Tip: Get discounted tickets at Disney and many other attractions.
- Solomon Brothers Fine Jewelry: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 5/28/2017.
- Baxter of California: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 5/23/2017.
- Tip: Valid online at baxterofcalifornia.com.
- Modani Furniture: Spend $500+, get a $100 statement credit. Expires 5/16/2017.
- eBags: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 4/30/2017.
- Tweet: #AmexeBags
- Embassy Suites & Homewood Suites: Spend $225+, get a $45 statement credit. Expires 6/30/2017.
- Tweet: #AmexESHW
- MGM Resorts – Las Vegas: Spend $300+, get a $60 statement credit. Expires 6/30/2017.
- Tip: Valid at ARIA, Vdara, Bellagio, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, Delano, and Mirage.
- Tweet: #AmexMGM
I absolutely love Amex Offers and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not.
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.