This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
A new Amex Offers promotion just came out where you can get a $20 statement credit with a $100+ purchase at a Country Inn & Suites. For those of you who have a stay at one of their hotels through May 20, 2017, this is a great way to essentially get up to 20% off your hotel stay!
The one caveat to this promotion is that it is only for stays at Country Inn & Suites hotels only. All other hotel brands under the Club Carlson umbrella are excluded.
To enroll in this offer:
- Tweet #AmexCountryInn from your synced Twitter account. This will allow you to register every single American Express credit card you have.
- Or, sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab. Find the Country Inn & Suites offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button (although once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards so make sure to do the multi-browser trick to learn how to register multiple Amex cards with your AmericanExpress.com account)
- Spend $100+ at a US only Country Inn & Suites hotel with your registered Amex card – your total bill must be at least $100 which can include all room charges, incidentals, tax, etc. The transaction must hit your credit card by May 20, 2017!
For those of you that are able to take advantage of this offer, enjoy!
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can check out all the other current Amex Offers here. Enjoy!