This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Another Amex Offer offer just appeared where you can get a $100 statement credit on a $600+ purchase at AmexTravel.com. Unfortunately this one is not available via Twitter so you’ll have to check your AmericanExpress.com account to see if you are eligible. This is valid online only for HOTEL reservations only that are paid for prior to May 31, 2017.
To enroll in this offer:
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab. Find the American Express Travel offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button (although once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards, so make sure to do the multi-tab trick to register multiple Amex cards).
The $600 minimum to trigger the statement credit must be made in one transaction. I am trying to figure out if there are any ways to maximize this promotion and if I come across anything, I’ll be sure to report back.
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.