This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
There are a few new Amex Offers that popped up this morning and they are pretty! While most are targeted and only available be checking your AmericanExpress.com account (make sure to use the multiple browser trick first), others are available via Twitter which means everyone is eligible and I’ve included the hashtag below. Here is a list of the new offers that I’ve come across. If you see any others in your account, feel free to share below! I also included a few that popped up last week.
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Spend $350+, get a $75 statement credit. Expires 5/15/2017. Related blog post
- Tweet: #AmexSaks
- Tip: Valid in-store or online only. Purchase a gift card to use for a future purchase.
- 1-800-FLOWERS: Spend $50+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 6/30/2017.
- Tweet: #Amex1800Flowers
- Nike.com Gift Cards: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 6/5/2017.
- Tip: Valid for gift card purchases only.
- Bluemercury: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 5/14/2017.
- Tip: Valid for in-store or online.
- Uniqlo: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 5/16/2017.
- Tip: Valid for in-store or online. Purchase a gift card to use at a future time.
- Hampton Inn and Hilton Garden Inn: Spend $175+, get a $35 statement credit. Expires 7/7/2017
- Tweet: #AmexHamptonHGI
- Tip: The charge must hit your credit card by the expiration date. If you book a pre-paid stay by this date and it charges your card immediately, it will trigger the statement credit.
- Sling TV: Spend $15+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 7/17/2017
- Stitch Fix: Spend $50+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 7/16/2017
- JetBlue: Spend $200+, get a $40 statement credit. Expires 6/30/2017.
- Tip: Flight must be purchased by this date, do not have to actually travel by this date.
- Hotel Storm: Spend $200+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 10/12/2017.
- Tweet: #AmexHotelStorm
I absolutely love Amex Offers and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not.
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.