This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Two new great Amex Offers popped up today and while they are targeted offers, they seem to be widely available!
- Walmart.com: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 7/31/2017
- Jet.com: Spend $125+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 7/31/2017
You can register for both of these offers through your AmericanExpress.com account (not available via Twitter), but MAKE SURE to use the the multi-browser trick to register multiple cards. I highly suggest reading this post PRIOR to adding any offers.
With both of these offers, you only have two weeks to spend the required amount to receive the statement credit. I’ve actually never seen such a short window before and hope this doesn’t become a trend for Amex Offers. Both offers are also only valid for online purchases only, although the spend can be spread throughout multiple transactions, the total purchases just must be $50 for Walmart and $125 for Jet. Both stores sell gift cards online, for other merchants as well. I just did a Jet.com test to see if it triggers the statement credit. Walmart also sells Visa/Mastercard/Amex gift cards is $50 increments. While a $50 gift card has a $3-$4 fee (depending on the gift card), you’ll receive a $10 statement credit, so this is definitely a money maker. I’ll put together a post today on maximizing both offers, just SAVE the offer now!
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.