This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Happy Sunday! I Hope you all had a great week and were able to take advantage of some great deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Credit Cards – The best credit card offers available to maximize your free travel!
- Promotions – The most up to date hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Free Money – Compiled list of the Amex Offers where you will receive a statement credit at many popular merchants
- Here is everything you need to know about earning the Southwest Companion Pass with the current Southwest credit card sign up offer
- Both American Express Blue credit cards increased their sign up offer
- Southwest is offering a fare sale for flights around the Thanksgiving holiday time
- September 25th is the last day to receive your $20 statement credit at Whole Foods!
- Send a $50 Amazon gift card via text and receive a $10 promotional credit – literally takes 2 minutes
- You might have more then 3 months to meet the minimum spend requirements on the three different Southwest credit cards
- Earn $15-$20 in gift cards every time you eat out by making your reservation through the Seated app
- If you’ve booked a flight with Alaska Airlines and the flight has decreased in price, you might be able to get a credit for the difference in fare price!
- Check out all the currently active deals
Keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out about the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!