13.5% off Hyatt Gift Cards!

This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.

I know I’ve written about this awesome Hyatt gift card sale in the past and fortunately the opportunity has surfaced again! Currently, Hyatt gift cards sold at Raise.com are pricing out as high as 9% off and by using code TAKE5 you can get an additional 5% off. This means you can ultimately purchase a Hyatt gift card for 13.55% off! This offer lasts through the holiday weekend and ends, May 25, 2015 at 11:59pm CT. You can purchase a Hyatt gift card here.

For those new to Raise.com, it is essentially an online site where you can purchase gift cards to many merchants at a discount! Some other merchants include iTunes, Dell, Sephora, Sears, Kmart, Staples, American Eagle, Panda Express, Baskin and Robins, Google Play, etc. – there are a total of 904 merchants, but the ones I just listed are also participating in the additional 5% off by using the same promo code. This is the highest discount we’ve seen yet and a great opportunity to save money on your next Hyatt stay! I personally have purchased Hyatt gift cards through this site and only had a successful experience.

Screen Shot 2015-05-23 at 9.11.23 AMGift card amounts range anywhere between $50 and $1,000 and the extra 5% off can be used for Hyatt,Hyatt Place, and Hyatt House gift cards – you can purchase a gift card to any of the three here. All three can be used at any Hyatt hotel in the U.S., Canada and the Caribbean regardless of the brand within the Hyatt umbrella, i.e., a Hyatt Place gift card can be used at a Hyatt Resort, Andaz, Hyatt House, etc. So find the gift card that offers the highest percentage off.

So if purchasing Hyatt gift cards at a discount is of interest I suggest moving fast – there are not too many available, although they seem to continuously add more. The gift cards range in value, however, so you’ll want to snag one with the biggest discount. Gift cards do not expire and once purchased they will be available in your Raise.com account within 24 hours where you can print them out.

One thing to point out. Using the coupon code TAKE5, it can only be used once per account. However, you are able to add as many gift cards as you’d like to your account during a single checkout process. If you are looking to buy multiple gift cards purchase them all together. You can purchase a Hyatt gift card here.

Using the gift cards when booking a stay on points… Also, while this is a good deal for those paying for an upcoming stay, you can also maximize if you are using points for a free night! As long as you put all hotel charges on your room (food, activities, etc.), you can pay for those incidentals at checkout with your gift card! For example, back in March, I had a stay at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek and purchased my lift tickets at the resort and had them billed to my room. I purchased just enough gift certificates to cover the ticket costs which ultimately gave me a 13% discount. I also then earned points for this purchase! So if there are any incidentals that might be added directly to your room, restaurants, bar, activities, resort fee, etc. the gift cards can be used as a regular method of payment at checkout and save you money on these expenses!

If you are new to Raise.com you can sign up here.

Let me know if you have any questions!

The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.


  1. Where Can I find the expiration date on these Hyatt cards , on the raise.com website ? I looked and can’t find them ??great deals by the way !!

  2. So how does it work if say I have a $1000 GC but only a bill for $500? Or are you better off with 10 GC’s @ $100 each?

    • @pssteve – it works exactly like any other gift card, so let’s say you have a $1,000 gift card and you spend $500, you’ll then have a $500 remaining balance on the gift card.

    • @RZ – They work in the US, Caribbean, and Canada. I will double check about Mexico, but I do not believe so.

  3. Thanks for the tip. I just bought a voucher that had a discount of 12% plus the 5% TAKE5 promo for a total savings of 17%.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.