Here is another Amazon + Amex Membership Reward offer. While the promotion I posted about yesterday allows you to get $30 off a $60 purchase, this promotion will give you 15% off at Amazon.com on multiple transactions for select category purchases. You can check if you are eligible for this offer here – there is no coupon code to activate, but instead you must use a promotion code during checkout. This is a great offer to continue to save more money at Amazon – up to $15! Although, it seems like this promo cannot be combined with the $30 off $60 promo – it will only apply the $30 off (if it is more then $60) and not take off the 15% as well. This promotion expires June 30, 2018.
Steps to take advantage:
- If you haven’t already linked your American Express card to your Amazon account, you can do that here.
- Check to see if you are eligible for this promotion here
- Shop at Amazon.com at these select categories and during checkout you’ll receive 15% off.
- On the payment page, select your linked Membership Rewards earning credit card. At the bottom of the payment page you’ll see all your linked accounts where you can use points (Chase and Amex). Select your American Express Membership Rewards Points account and enter the number of points you want to use towards your purchase. Since I do not like redeeming my points at Amazon (due to the low redemption value), I entered just 1 cent which means 1 point will be applied. For the promotion to apply, the minimum amount required is only 1 point! Do not do full points as it is not a good value!
- On the checkout page, you’ll need to enter the promotion code listed above for the correct category. You’ll then see the 15% taken off.
Enjoy your extra savings!
Thanks to Slickdeals for letting me know about this promotion!