Over the past two weeks I’ve written about two Amazon.com deals where you can essentially get some free credits from Amazon! Both of these promotions expire in a few days on June 30, 2015 so I wanted to provide a quick reminder and recap!
$10 Promotional Credit for $50 Amazon.com Gift Card Purchase
If you purchase a $50 Amazon gift card you’ll receive a $10 promotional gift card to use at a future time. Unfortunately though, this is a targeted offer and you can see if you are eligible by following this link.
- Add a $50 Amazon.com gift card to your cart
- During checkout, apply code 0615GCARDS
You’ll then receive an email from Amazon with the $10 promotion code that can be used through August 15, 2015. If you shop at Amazon often, you might as well make the $50 gift card purchase as you can then save the gift card to your account immediately and use it for future shopping purchases.
$10 Free to Amazon.com When Using Chase Ultimate Reward Points
For those that have a Chase Ultimate Rewards account, you can link your account to Amazon and receive $10 off a $10 or more purchase. You are only required to use 1 Ultimate Reward point to get the $10 off which is awesome! How to take advantage of this promotion:
- Link your Chase Ultimate Rewards card here
- Shop at Amazon.com and add $10 worth of products (which must be sold and shipped by Amazon.com) to your Shopping card. Remember, merchant gift card purchases work!
- On the Payment page, select “Choose a different amount” and enter the number of points you want to use towards your purchase. Since I do not like redeeming my points at Amazon (due to the low redemption value), I entered just 1 cent which means 1 point will be applied. For the promotion to apply, the minimum amount required is only 1 point!
Originally this was a targeted offer, but MANY readers have been able to get Amazon customer service to manually apply the $10 offer to their account – this means the offer is valid for everyone! To see if you are eligible for this promotion enter promo code SWP15CH10. If you are not eligible, follow the directions in this prior post on how to contact customer service and get the $10 credited to your purchase.