This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Every Monday, Marriott sends out their last minute discounted rates for the upcoming weekend. Since these are last minute rates they can be great for a spur of the moment weekend getaway or to snag an even cheaper rate if you happen to be staying at a participating Marriott already.
While I always look through the list, usually the participating hotels are not of interest to me. This week, however, there are many hotels right in New York City participating and the rates are cheap! Discounted rooms are available Thurs – Sun (with some only available Fri – Sun). Room are limited so make sure to book early. The good thing with these rates is that they keep the same cancellation policy as the regular “best available rate” so typically you can cancel the day of if need be.
You are able to view the discounted rates by using corporate/promotional code “MEB.” For instance, in NYC this weekend you can snag a room for as low as $113! And if you are really on a budget you can stay right across the east river in Long Island City for less than $80/night.
The NYC discounted rates include:
- Courtyard New York Manhattan/Midtown East – $119
- Carlton Hotel, Autograph Collection – $159
- Courtyard New York Manhattan/SoHo – $135
- Courtyard New York Manhattan/Upper East Side – $135
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Manhattan View – $79.29
- New York Marriott Downtown – $143
- Fairfield Inn New York LaGuardia Airport/Astoria – $103
- Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Brooklyn – $103
- New York LaGuardia Airport Marriott – $135
- Courtyard New York JFK Airport – $191
- Fairfield Inn New York JFK Airport – $119