This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Via LivingSocial, you can purchase a $75 off JetBlue voucher from from San Francisco to New York (JFK), Boston, or Ft. Lauderdale (or vice versa) for $25 – thus $50 off a flight! The voucher must be redeemed by April 6, 2012, for travel February 21 through May 23, 2012 (blackout dates: 4/5-4/16). This voucher can only be used for a round-trip flight and is not valid for multi-city itineraries.
If you end up not being able to use the voucher, you can get a credit for the $25 spent in LivingSocial deal bucks. Therefore, if you are not 100% sure if you have a need for the voucher, there is not much loss if you know you’ll purchase a future on LivingSocial anyways. Also, if you cancel or change your travel reservation you are not able to re-apply the $75 voucher towards another flight – but will still get the $25 spent back in deal bucks credits (you’ll have to call LivingSocial for this credit).
This deal expires Sunday February 12, 2012 – or until they are sold out (which usually happens prior to the expiration date with a good national deal)
- Round-trip from San Francisco (SFO) to New York (JFK), Boston (BOS), or Ft. Lauderdale (FLL)
- Round-trip from New York (JFK) to San Francisco (SFO)
- Round-trip from Boston (BOS) to San Francisco (SFO)
- Round-trip from Ft. Lauderdale (FLL) to San Francisco (SFO) – SOLD OUT
Things to Know:
- Limit one per purchaser – can buy one additional as a gift
- Voucher contains a unique promo code good until 4/6/2012 (11:59 PM ET) for $75 off the roundtrip base fare for JetBlue Airways roundtrip flights between 2/21/2012 and 5/23/2012
- Both departing and returning flights must be scheduled to depart before 11:59pm local time on 5/23/2012
- Blackout dates are 4/5/2012 to 4/16/2012
- Tickets must be purchased online only at www.jetblue.com/promo before 11:59 pm ET on 4/6/2012
- Code (case-sensitive) is for one-time use for one person for new bookings only and is not valid for travel to any other destinations or for one way or multi-city itineraries
- Not valid towards existing reservations
- Once the Voucher reaches its promotion expiration date on 4/6/2012 (11:59 PM ET), it loses its value, but Voucher holders who have not redeemed their Voucher will receive Deal Bucks for the Paid Value ($25) from LivingSocial, credited to their LivingSocial account
- Voucher holders who cancel their travel reservation or change their travel reservation (even to a flight within the offer period) will forfeit the Voucher value and must call LivingSocial to receive Deal Bucks for the Paid Value.
- Additionally, for travel changed/cancelled, a fare differential plus $100 change/cancel fee per person will be applied. Increase in fare is calculated as the difference between the new fare and the amount originally paid (not including the Voucher value).
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.