This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
TODAY ONLY, JetBlue is running a 20% off promotion for all travel between May 1st and June 13th. This is a great promotion and one that JetBlue runs every so often. If you are not 100% sure of your plans, you can go ahead and book with the 20% off and cancel your travel within 24 hours of booking with no penalty. This is a new policy for JetBlue and you will get the full refund back on your credit card. You can cancel via online or over the phone, but need to ensure to request this option to avoid receiving a JetBlue credit. This cancellation policy is only applicable if the fare was booked more than 7 days of your departure date.
- Go to JetBlue’s reservation booking site
- Enter your departure and arrival city, along with dates within the promotional time period (5/1-6/13)
- Enter promo code SPRING12
- Select the desired flight for the discount to appear – the discounted amount will appear in the itinerary subtotal column on the right side of the site
- Flight must originate in a US JetBlue city (including Puerto Rico) – however, I tried a one-way flight from Costa Rica back to the US and it gave me the 20% discount
- Not valid on previous bookings
- For round-trip flights, both the departure and return must fall between 5/1-6/13 – if one one flight is within this period, book two separate one way flights (just remember though, if you need to change your flight, each one-way will be charged the change fee)